Friday, January 11, 2008

Flashback Friday's: 90's Dance Hits

You were expecting C&C Music Factory, 2 Unlimited, or even some snap, but here at NCV, we find those hidden gems that you may have danced too ten or even fifteen years ago and is now just remembering them. As for my fellow blogmates on this site, I don't think you got what it takes on this one to come up with better heat. When MACTINO suggested this theme, I knew I have some hitters for ya. But for the sake of competition, I won't get too ahead of myself. But here are the Zoo's 90's dance hits... Happy Flashbacks.

BACK TO BACK Livin' Joy. On one side its some Dreamer...


...Are you frozen after that one cause Don't Stop Movin'


You forgot about CeCe Peniston didn't you? Shame on you.

Take a minute to say... "FINALLY..."

Before my folks get at this classic... You know you did it in grade school/junior high. Go ahead I'll let you.


I'll stop for now and let my guys post something. Bring the heat fellas. I got more matches to counter you two. So you better practice your Stop Drop and Roll.

No comments: