Originally from Philly, the group consisted of four guys: Shawn Stockman, Michael McCrary, Wanya Morris and Nathan Morris. They began in 1988 and was the group to be win the early to mid 90's. Their R&B songs were always memorable. You can never listen to a Boyz II Men song without a fantastic harmony and the equally memorable bass voice of Michael McCrary. There is not one person out there who has slow danced to I'll Make Love To You or knew the words to End of the Road. Unfortunately, the group fizzled with the boy band craze in the late 90's, but their classics still made airwaves. They made a few brief comebacks, but none were as successful as what they had when they started. To make matters worse, Michael McCrary left the group after chronic back pain related to his scoliosis. There is not a person who has viewed this blog who has not sang a line of a Boyz II Men song. So as part of our weekly schedule, we here at NUTCHECK VIDEOS dedicate today to arguably the greatest R&B group in music history. Here are some of their classics. Enjoy and sing along if you have to.
Where it all began baby: MOTOWNPHILLY
If you're a Full House fan, you remember the dance number Stephanie Tanner did on this episode
Although we've come to the END OF THE ROAD!
1. BOOMERANG soundtrack. What a song!
Oh God Gimme a reason...
I'm down ON BENDED KNEE
1. Lisa from Saved by the Bell is Wanya's girl
2. Tootie/Regina from Living Single is Nathan's girl
3. Matching garb for the group=INSANELY awesome!
4. Greatest emo song of all time
I'll Make Love To You
1. Duane Martin from Above The Rim is the security system guy.
2. A lot of babies were made to this song.
Water Runs Dry
1. At the time, the white sands were the greatest fucking thing I've ever seen
2. Being in a 90's band was the life.
One Sweet Day with Mariah Carey
Ode to all moms out there
1. When I heard this in Soul Food, it overtook Dear Mama by 2Pac as my favorite "mom" type song
It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To Yesterday
1. One of the greatest acappella numbers I've ever heard
2. Take time out to relive the memory of your loved ones and friends.
Now for the underrated...
Doin' Just Fine... BTW, what a setting to the video!
Four Seasons Of Loneliness
Pass You By
They Even Do Christmas. LET IT SNOW!
Vibin' Remix with Treach from Naughty By Nature, Craig Mack (the ugliest guy in hip hop), Busta Rhymes and Method Man
The Color of Love
Even perfecting a timeless classic. Sara Smile by Hall and Oates
...Its you and me forever...
From MAC, Boogie and the Zoo we appreciate and thank you for checkin' into the blog.