Sunday, January 13, 2008

WARNING: You're computer may overheat, with all this fire!

Well, most or all of it has gone through it. After it happens, sometimes you just gotta listen to something to make you cry like that girl was after Sanjaya sings. Speaking of homos, here are the homos from 98 Degrees with The Hardest Thing


My question is what the fcuk does a boxing ring and Nick Lachey half naked boxing have to do with telling your woman you don't love them? Nice tear jerking song. Awful video.

I remember when we me and Tino had a battle at my house, and froze him with this song... U remember?
Uncle Sam - Don't Want To See You Again

Add to My Profile | More Videos
This song is freakin' foul man. Tell me why did it have to be my best friend?

I don't think there was a music video for this song, but if you find it, more power to you.

Why don't you go your way, and I'll go mine... Live your life and I'll live mine. Baby you do well and I'll be fine.. Cause we're better off... SEPARATED! This song is almost as sad as when Vicky and Danny Tanner had to break up on Full House cause she wanted to take the anchorwoman job in Chicago.

Arguably the most underrated (and saddest) Aaliyah song ever. I'm comin' with the heat boys. I got more in my arsenal.


Dru Hill's We're Not Making Love No More

I wonder why the fat guy from Dru Hill never got any play? Who would win a fight, the fat guy from Dru Hill or the fat guy from P.M Dawn?

On Fire!!!!!!!


I Can't Stop!!!

This song > Everything bad that's ever happened to you.

Just give it up now. I Won This Thing


If your computer exploded into tears with these videos I'm sorry. Nutcheck Videos is not responsible for any damaged computers or any have any responsibility for purchasing any new computer parts. All those who view this video is solely liable.

No comments: