Wednesday, January 9, 2008

West Coast Wednesday. The Shane Edition


Ok my people. Here are my additions to WCW. Excellent hitters so far from my colleagues. First off, I'll start with an oldie but a goodie...

This is how we chill...


...From 93 Till

Many expect Snoop, Dre, Pac, and yes they've had a majority of hits to catapault the West Coast scene, but remember this forgotten play by Nate Dogg.



Circa 1994. He got the sound for your ass and its easy to see, This DJ be



Whatchu know about THA DOGG POUND??? I play the daddy you play the mama and we can get down on the living room floor?


LET'S PLAY HOUSE!!!

I can't end my post without some Westside Connection. I know Bow Down was their classic, but you know Cube, Mack 10 and Dub C had to rep their "gangsta-ness" with this jaaaaaaam!



The shadow of the Westside sign over L.A was just the prelude to how great the left coast is.

Thanks for spending some time with us on West Coast Wednesdays and taking a small trip down memory lane to appreciate all the songs strictly made and is for the left coast. Tune in tomorrow for 2 Live Thursdays!

No comments: