Wednesday, January 16, 2008

West Coast Wednesday's

Here's another week of WCW brought to you by NCV. I can't seem but blog something different today. Here at the NCV, we try to provide you with not only the classics, but also to make you the reader feel suprised sometimes when viewing some of these songs. I'm gonna step out of the hip-hop element of West Coast Wednesdays and change it up a bit.

Many of you guys forgot about Raphael Saadiq's song from Higher Learning.


Don't forget, he's a member of Oakland's own Tony Toni Tone


You'd never expect me to post this artist online, but hey she's representin' being from Oakland.

I know its all Prince's voice in the background, but I think this song is dope. Tell me if Love Bizarre was played at a wedding or even in the car, you wouldn't bob your head a couple of times to it.

Me and the crew want to extend our thanks so far for the people who have at least got a glimpse of the NCV. We just want to share a piece of our lives with everyone. Keep tuning in for more videos.

No comments: