Monday, February 4, 2008

WE ARE CHAMPIONS MONDAY



Today's salute goes out to the New York Giants for upsetting the best team in NFL history the New England Patriots. Of what i remember of the game it was pretty good, but too bad I was drunk and passed out outta my ass (thanks Shane for not violating me). So hear are the best songs to listen to after you've won a championship...

My first song is one of the best inspirational songs, Joe Esposito "You're the Best Around". This songs makes me want to go out and kick some ass Cobra Kai style...



Next up is the greatest hip-hop song ever made, 9 of the best MC's killin it on one track Wu-Tang Clan's "Triumph"...



Next up I'm heatin it up with Puff Daddy feat. Biggie & Busta Rhymes "Victory". Classic Big & Puff material they we're the real New York Giants...



Now ending it with Queen's "We Are The Champions". Fred Mercury might have been the greatest rock singer of all time but his outfit in the video has to be the gayest outfit of all time as well...

No comments: