Friday, January 25, 2008

FLASHBACK FRIDAYS: COCK JAMS... I MEAN JOCK JAMS

Like Shane-O-Mack was sayin Flashback Friday is dedicated to jock jams to hype us up for the Super Bowl. Even though I can give 2 pieces of monkey crap for both teams in the bowl, I still get caught up in the Super Bowl hype.

I love to hate this song, it's Baha Men's "Who Let The Dogs Out". The hook is kills me but I get up rootin for my team anyways"...



Get ready to make some motha fuckin noise! Here you go with M/A/R/R/S "Pump Up The Volume"...



Here's a classic highlight film song, EMF's "Unbelievable".



Last up is Queen's "We Will Rock You". This is a monster jam baby, get up off ur ass and start stompin with the rest of the crowd...



Next year my Niners are makin the bowl, mark my words!

No comments: