Monday, January 28, 2008

GET READY TO ROCK YOUR SOCKS OFF

Givin the NCV fans somethin to start their week off like rockstars we're bustin out the best 80's rock songs.

I gotta start this 80's rock shit with a track that best describes Mac Tino...AC DC's "I Got Big Balls"...



This goes out to you bad bitches out there, Bon Jovi's "You Give Love A Bad Name"...



Haha this next track cracks me every time I hear it, it's so corny but man does this song ROCK!



This last track goes out to my high school biology teacher Mrs. Kucich, she was fuckin hot (she got fired for having sex with the school counselor)...



ROCK YOUR FUCKING SOCKS OFF NCV FANS! More heat tomorrow where we got a tribute to that nigga we love to hate Mr. Jonathan Cholula, if you don't know him you will know a whole lot about this bastard.

No comments: