Friday, February 8, 2008

MAC TiNO's SEXXXY R&B PICKS PT. 2

Here I go again, sorry NCV fans it took so long...I was distracted with all this R&B booty in my face. But here we go with more SEXXXXXXXXXXXXINESS!

I think the sexiest R&B group of all time is EnVogue, these girls definitely know how how to give a man something he can feel...



Too bad they play hard to get, but it's worth the chase...



I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO sad that my next pick is not with us anymore, R.I.P. to my baby girl Aaliyah. She started off as a hood rat but blossomed to a beautiful woman, will miss you Aaliyah!



"We Need A Resolution"



Last up I wanna get inside her jeans if you know what I mean, Yasmeen "Blue Jeans"...



This has been a good battle between shane-o-WHACK and I, will hit you up with another Battle of The Bitches to come!

No comments: