Thursday, February 7, 2008

Shanezoola R&B Singers Part II

After a rousing Bulls win vs. the overrated ass Warriors I am amped to make this a complete beatdown with the final statement being these videos. I can taunt, degrade, make fun but I'm just gonna let my videos do the talking. Like the Bulls tonight, I'm gonna slow the tempo and beat you with quality shots. Here ya go playa.

Changing Faces: G.H.E.T.T.O.U.T


Deborah Cox: Things Just Ain't The Same

THAT IS ONE HOT CANADIAN. One of a few things good to come out of Canada.

Monica: Before You Walk Out Of My Life


One Vo1ce: When You Think About Me

You know what I'm thinking about? I think my friend's jaw just dropped. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen!

This song don't need no introduction




...IN THE ZOO YOU OVERRATED BASTARDS!

No comments: