This game had so much emotion and if you've ever been a fan of any type of sport and your team is in the playoffs, a game like this exemplifies all the emotions that you can go through throughout just one game. Let's go through them...
1. Anticipation: As a Pens fan, you wanted to get this game going. You wanted the momentum to continue from Game 1.
2. Dominance: The Pens dominated from the outset, scoring the first three goals.
3. Angry/Disappointed: The Penguins blowing another 3 goal lead and letting Ottawa have some life.
4. Nervousness: Especially after Ottawa tied the game at 3.
5. Elation: Ryan Malone scoring with 1:02 left in the game
6. Sigh of Relief: When the clock hit 0:00
7. Confident: The Pens up 2-0 going to Ottawa for Games 3 and 4
When the Penguins are on, they CANNOT be stopped!
Playoff Beard Update
After five days...
Its Starting To Develop!
Next Game: Monday April 14th at 4:00 in Ottawa