Here's my counter.
Mike Reno and Ann Wilson: Almost Paradise
1. Footloose soundtrack
2. Kevin Bacon still looks the same
3. Cheesiest ballad in history?
Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle: A Whole New World (Aladdin soundtrack)
1. Aladdin is arguably the greatest Disney movie ever
2. If this song didn't get you, you have absolutely no emotion whatsoever
3. Peabo Bryson's drawn in mustache=HALL OF FAME worthy
Marvin Gaye and Tammy Terrell: Ain't No Mountain High Enough
1. Ain't no mountain high enough, ain't no valley low enough ain't no river wide enough, to keep me from beating MAC TINO
Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton: Islands in the Stream
1. Dolly Parton alone wins me this round. She belongs on T&A Thursdays.
2. Yes I through in two country singers=Versatility baby.
3. You remember a redone song later on??