Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BITCHES!

Welcome ladies & gentlemen, the NCV crew is hooking you up today with those special love jams, starting up is ur boy MAC TiNO's TOP 10 Valentines Day Jams. Wish i could spend this LOVE day with someone special but to bad I gottsta work tonight. These are my all time favorite love jams! I've lost my voice a couple times trying to serenade with these jams, so join me as I sing these videos out loud!

10. I gotta start it off with the most obvious joint for Valentines Day, "Cupid" by 112. You can celebrate Valentine's Day all year with this song. This is my 2nd favorite 112 song next to "Only You", I always wondered how Notorius BIG would sound on this remix...but again I wouldn't ruin a masterpiece...



9. Next up I got the ugliest man on the planet with prettiest voice, yes I'm talikin bout Maxwell! Maxwell crafted a masterpiece with "Lifetime" really beautiful song, by a really beautiful man, jk. Perfect Valentines Day song to cherish with someone you feel you could your whole lifetime with...



8. Next up i got the thug version of Boys II Men, Jagged Edge singing "Promise". These thugs sing their hearts out to promise to be with you, and have you as the only one in their life...yeah right!



7. Next up I got my man Joe singing "No One Comes Close". Joe never seems to let me down, this is one of my favorite joints to loose my voice to. Good job Joe keep them hits comin brotha...



6. This next jam is my straight up wedding song! UNV's "So In Love With You".



5. My next love jam comes from the most gangstaest movie ever, Menace II Society. Hi-Five's "Unconditional Love" was a definite creeper in the movie, next to the bum who told O-Dog that he would suck his dick, ewwwwwwwwww...



R.I.P. to the leader singer of the group Tony Thompson.

4. Next up is Keith Martin's "Never Find Someone Like You". Keith Martin is a super underrated artist. He goes all out with Never Find Someone Like You, I love every lyric and note to this jam...



3. Next up it's all about the jam please mind the corny 90210 slides show video! Like I said before Shanice was my first crush, "Saving Forever For You" straight melted my heart, I LOVE YOU GIRL!



2. Next up is my personal bump and grind song, I'm really Ginuwine is disguise! "So Anxious" will drop panties fast, I know from experience!



1. (Drum roll please) Last up is Musiq Soulchild's "Don't Change" This song is about loving someone through all the ups and downs, I know that from experience, I dedicate this to all you Valentiners. Love is the greatest gift you can ever give someone, you don't even have to be in love with someone just as long as you make this love movement spread then you should be conitually blessed!

No comments: