Friday, February 15, 2008

LOVE JONES

I've neglected this blog and I apologize to the fans and my bretheren.

I don't really have a TOP 10 (more like a top 100) but i'll do my best. Here's some stuff that hasn't been posted yet:

10. John Legend "So High"


9. Mint Condition "Pretty Brown Eyes"


8. Guy "Lets Chill"


7. Musiq Soulchild "Love"

I couldn't find the video so here's some random fatso singing it. Not bad Chris Farley, not bad at all.



6. New Edition "Lost In Love"


5. Surface "Shower Me With Your Love"


4. Tony Toni Tone "That's All I Ask Of You"


3. Troop "All I Do Is Think Of You"


2. ForceMD "Tender Love"


1. Hi-Five "I Can't Wait Another Minute"



Hope you enjoyed that.. I had to come back to the blog with some HEAT.

LOVE IS FOR SUCKAS. Valentines Day is only a day to make you further realize that you're sad and lonely. =/

***BONUS***

JUST SOME STUFF THAT I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER

Musiq Soulchild "Half Crazy"


Bobby Valentino "Turn The Page"



PEACE EARTHLINGS.

LADIES.. I'M NOT SUCH A BAD GUY. <3

No comments: